Order Anywhere is a contactless ordering and payment platform for Lightspeed Restaurant K-Series. Here is a brief overview for getting started.
Before getting started
- Get in touch with our Sales Team to enable your new Order Anywhere account.
- Create your online menu: Create a custom online menu in the Restaurant K-Series Back Office by organizing your items for Order Anywhere. You can also link an existing menu.
- Adjust your printer settings in the K-Series Back Office. Adjust the settings if you would like a receipt immediately after the order is received.
Getting started with Order Anywhere
- Log in to Order Anywhere: If you have more than one restaurant location, you'll have the option to select a location for connecting with Order Anywhere. Follow the steps below for how to log in.
- Set up your business information: Here you can fill in your business-related information. This will be shown to your customers on your Order Anywhere landing page.
- Set up payments with Stripe: Order Anywhere uses Stripe for online payment processing. Create an account with Stripe and connect it with Order Anywhere so your customers can pay for their online orders.
- Set your hours: Adjust the times when your customer can place an order via the Order Anywhere web app.
- Set up your profiles: Create a profile and link it to the desired floor plan and menu. You can then generate the QR codes from the profile. This is used to give your customers access to the Order Anywhere web app.
- Share Order Anywhere with your customers: Spread the word about online ordering by placing a custom button on your website or sharing your URL on social media.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- Visit the site via the link in the email you’ve received.
- Click Activate now if you want to connect your Lightspeed Restaurant with Order Anywhere
Click on the link “I already have an Order Anywhere account” if you have an account.
- You will be redirected to your Lightspeed Restaurant Back Office Login.
- Enter your Lightspeed Restaurant K-Series credentials.
- Confirm by clicking Log in.
- You will be redirected to location selection.
STEP 4 (Displayed only if you manage multiple sites.)
- Choose your desired location.
- Confirm by clicking on Continue.
- You will be redirected to the activation.
STEP 5 (Displayed only if you manage multiple sites.)
- Check the adopted information.
- Confirm by clicking on Link account if the adopted information is correct.
Click on the link “Change location” and make your correction.
- If you have confirmed you will be redirected to the Order Anywhere admin tab.
NOTE: To connect to another site, repeat steps 2 to 5 for each additional site.