Payment settings for Stripe
To facilitate setting up Stripe, prepare the following information in advance:
- The account number to which Stripe should transfer the posted sales.
- The VAT number of your business, if available.
- The name of the bank account holder.
To connect Stripe to Order Anywhere, follow the instructions:
- Log in to your Order Anywhere Backoffice with your corresponding credentials.
- Click Settings on the navigation bar.
- Select Payment settings tab.
- Click Connect to Stripe.
- Complete the Stripe account creation process. Here you need the prepared information from above.
- Enable the connection by using the toggle next to the Connect to Stripe button.
- Click Save to confirm.
In-Person payment setting
This feature allows your customers to pay in person only when they pick up an order or at the end of a stay at your restaurant.
There are two ways to work with in-person payment:
- For off-premise ordering profiles, customers can place a click-and-collect or takeaway order online and pay in person when they pick it up.
- For on-premise ordering profiles, customers can place an order from within your restaurant on their phone, stay to dine in, and pay a staff member at the end of their stay.
IMPORTANT: By activating in-person payments, you understand that you may incur losses for unpaid orders. You take full responsibility for these losses.
- Enable the Allow customers to pay in person option.
- Click Save to confirm