The Setup Guide includes an overview of the important steps you need to complete before launching Lightspeed Restaurant K Series at your business. Each step is accompanied by a corresponding training session with a Product Specialist from our Onboarding team. Visit the Onboarding page for your region to learn about our onboarding services, register for webinars, or watch webinar recordings. To contact the onboarding team directly, reach out via the contact details.
Along the way, our Support team is available 24/7 to help answer your questions, before and after you go live with Lightspeed Restaurant.
Once you have purchased the Restaurant software, you will receive an email with your login credentials. Log into the Back Office, select your appropriate business type, and access the Setup Guide from the Dashboard page.
- Log in to your Back Office with your Lightspeed credentials.
- First time users are shown the Welcome to Lightspeed Restaurant page. Select the Continue button to choose a configuration that best fits your business needs.
- Choose a business template (Food truck/cart, Pizzeria, Pub/Club/Lounge, Fine dining and Hotel restaurant), then select Continue.
- Choose an option to accept credit or debit cards, then select Continue.
- Choose whether a floor plan is needed, then select Continue.
- Of the four configurations, the business type which best matches your business is highlighted. Select the Continue button to access the Back Office. Feel free to explore the Back Office and become familiar with the navigation.
- Review the Setup Guide. Select Home from the navigation bar, then in the Welcome banner at the top of the Sales Dashboard screen, select Setup guide on the right.
- An overview of the required configuration steps for Back Office setup is shown. Sign up for each webinar 1 - Menu setup, 2 - Account customization, and 3 - Hardware and payments via email or phone or use the Onboarding page.
Overview of Configurations
|QSR||Quick service restaurant without tables. (Food truck, Ghost Kitchens, Festival, etc).|
|Fast Casual||Quick service restaurant with tables. (Fast Food, Coffee shop, etc).|
|Pubs||Table Service is not mandatory. Mainly drinks on offer and bar service.|
|TSR||Table service restaurant with full table support. (Fine dining, casual dining, hotels, etc).|
Once successfully registered for the webinars, start with the menu setup.