When you’re done creating menus in Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series), you can assign existing menus to different POS device profiles (Configuration > Devices) from your Back Office. The assignment is done via POS device configurations, sometimes known as a device profile. The user can select on the POS which device profiles to use on the POS app. This is useful for instance, if you have some seasonal menus that you can assign to configurations only when needed. See About device profiles for more information. A menu can have multiple device configurations, but a device profile can only use one menu. You can link and unlink the configuration using the menus page from the Back Office. If you unlink a device profile from your menu, you will need to select a replacing menu that uses the configuration. See Editing or deleting menus for more information.
- Log in to your Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant credentials.
- From the main navigation menu, select Menu management > Menu.
- Select the appropriate menu’s name listed in the Menus column. You will be brought to the top level screens page.
- Select the Add configuration button on the upper right of the top level screens page. The Link to an existing configuration page will appear.
- Choose one or multiple configurations via the checkboxes on the left side of the window. Currently linked menus will be unlinked from the selected configurations.
- When you’re done choosing configurations, select the Next button at the bottom right of the window. The Confirm publishing window will appear.
- Choose the Publish button at the bottom of the window to publish the menu to the devices displayed in the window.
If you would like to add items to your inventory or modify existing items, see About items.
Learn about modifiers, which can be production instructions or sub-items.