It is possible to assign a POS configuration to certain POS users. The configuration is then only visible for these assigned users. This function is helpful if certain users only work in certain parts of a business and with specific menus.
To assign a configuration to a user:
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant account credentials.
- From the navigation menu, select Configuration > Configurations.
- In the Configuration name column, click the name of the configuration you would like to edit.
- Select the POS user settings tab.
- In the POS user rules section, select the users you would like to allow within this configuration.
- In the upper-right corner, select Save.
See About Back Office users to learn more about users that you wish to access the Back Office.
If you would like to give permissions and modify settings on users who can access the K Series POS app, see About POS users.
Organize your employees' access levels within the POS by creating and managing user groups.
See Hours for further information about the Hours section.