Once items are created on Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series), you can always modify items from your Back Office. This is very helpful in case an item changes due to price changes or you need to modify the items description. There are two ways to edit items. Either edit the entries directly in the table by selecting and editing them or use the Edit button next to the appropriate item to make detailed changes.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed credentials.
- From the navigation menu, select Menu management > Items.
- Either change the entries directly in the table by selecting them or select the Edit button next to the appropriate item. The Edit item page appears.
- Make the required changes. See Adding items for information on item settings.
- When you’re done changing items settings, select the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Delete items created in the Back Office if they are no longer required.
See Understanding item languages for information about setting up different languages for your items description.