Once items are created in Lightspeed Restaurant, you can always modify them from your Back Office to update details such as changing the item’s price or description.
There are two ways to edit items. Either edit the entries directly in the table by selecting and editing them or use the Edit button next to the appropriate item to make detailed changes.
We currently support two Back Offices: the Back Office 2.0 (sidebar navigation) and the Console Back Office (top-level navigation).
This article applies to both Back Offices. When one Back Office differs from the other, the Console Back Office wording will be displayed in parentheses next to the Back Office 2.0 wording.
To use the Back Office 2.0 click here and log in with your current Back Office credentials.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed credentials.
- From the navigation menu, select Menu management (Configuration > Items) > Items.
- Either update the entries directly in the table by clicking them or click the Edit button next to the appropriate item.
- Make the required changes. See Adding items for information on item settings.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
Disable and reenable items in the Back Office.
See Understanding item languages for information about setting up different languages for your items description.