Tables let users create and manage their orders on the POS. You can determine the number of seats per table in the Back Office, so that checks for a table are divided among several guests per corresponding seat. It is important that the table number is only assigned once across all floors. Once a floor plan is created, you cannot delete it.
Tables are grouped by floors in the Back Office. You must create floors before you create tables. See Adding floor plans, if you haven’t created floor plans yet.
- From the main navigation menu, select Configuration > Settings > Floor plans.
- Select Edit next to the desired floor plan, or create a new one, if you don't have one yet. See Adding floor plans.
- Define the table shape by choosing the Square or Round button next to Add table.
- Define the number of tables by selecting +Add 1 table or on the arrow and select the desired number of tables.
- Once a table is created, it is displayed in the room plan.
- Position the table on the floor by dragging and dropping. If you would like to make further adjustments on tables, like changing the table number, see Editing tables.
- Select Save.
You can edit tables on a floor and adjust the table number, position, size and seat amount.