You can edit individual table items on a floor and adjust the table number, position, size and seat amount. If you would like to edit a floor plan, see Editing floor plans.
- From the navigation menu, select Configuration > Settings > Floor plans.
- Select Edit of the desired floor.
- Select the appropriate table and edit as required:
- Moving a table: Select and drop the table as you wish and place it to the desired location.
- Edit table number: Adjust the table number via the input field.
Note: It is important that the table number is only assigned once across all rooms.
- Edit number of chairs: Select + to rise the number of chairs and - to low the number. A precise number of chairs per table facilitates a payment per guest on the POS.
- Deactivating tables: Select the green check mark if you want to hide a table.
- Deleting tables: Select X if you want to delete a table.
Note: Once the table is saved in the Floor plan, it cannot be deleted only deactivated.
- Select Save.