Before configuring the settings for your device profile, you’ll need to add a device configuration to the Back Office.
To add a device configuration:
- Log in to the Lightspeed Restaurant Back Office.
- From the main navigation menu, go to Configuration > Configurations.
- Select + Add POS.
- Enter basic info for the new device profile:
- Name: Choose a name that represents the configuration such as a Food truck or Table service.
- Choose the configuration type for this device profile. This will apply automatic settings to the device profile. Once you have created the device profile, you can access the settings page and further configure them according to your business needs.
- Select Save.
Once you have created the device profile, you can access the settings page and further configure them according to your business needs.
Now that you have added a device profile to the Back Office, you'll want to go into that profile and adjust its settings according to your business needs. See Configuring or editing device profiles.