The Orders list provides an overview of all open orders, including takeaway, delivery, tabs and opened tables. Access the Orders list by tapping the Orders tab on the bottom navigation bar. Note that selecting the Orders tab will lead you to view a list of all open orders. To process a new transaction, tap the Register tab to enter the Order screen.
From the Orders list, select an order type from the top of the screen to further specify which orders you want to view. You can select All, Bar, Restaurant, Other, Pickup and Delivery. Once you have selected the order type view, view order details from the list:
- Account: this column displays the order type (Table number, tab name, account number).
- User: this column displays the staff member responsible for the order.
- Covers: this column displays how the order is divided
- Total: this column displays the total amount due for the open order
- Created: this column displays when the order was originally opened.
- Last edited: this column displays when the order was last updated.
- Course: this column displays which course the guests are waiting for or consuming.
- Customer: this column displays the customer name linked to the order.
From the Orders list, tap the order line to open the transaction. Depending on your configured user permissions, some open orders may be locked for other users to access.
Learn more about navigating the Ordering screens. See Understanding the Order screen.
Learn more about pay-at-order workflows. See Adding orders in Direct Sale mode.
Learn more about interacting with a floor plan and tables. See Understanding the Tables screen.
Learn more about Table Service workflows. See Adding orders in Table Service mode.
Learn more about the various ways a user can edit an order. See Editing and reviewing orders.