If you already have price data on an existing CSV file, you can choose to bulk add prices by importing the file into your Back Office. The file should only include item SKUs and price. See Formatting your price lists import file for detailed information.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant credentials.
- From the main navigation menu, select Menu Management > Price lists.
- Choose Edit prices next to the price list you wish to import price data.
- Select the import price list(s) button.
- Choose Select file to add the appropriate CSV file from your computer, then select OK. See Formatting your price lists imports file for detailed information.
Formatting your price lists imports file
- The import file must be a .CSV spreadsheet, delimited by commas.
- The import file must only include the SKU and price for each item.
- The first row must contain column names. The first row of your import file must contain the column identifiers (SKU, price).
- The import file is limited to 1,000 rows. If you have more than 1,000 items and prices to import, create separate imports for each data set of 1,000 items.
You can export the information into a CSV format for use beyond the Back Office.