The Monthly Discounts report offers a quick overview of discounts that were issued over the course of that month. Use this report for making at-a-glance assessments of the discounts that were issued on a given day, as well as seeing their value.
Accessing the Monthly Discounts report
To access the Monthly Discounts report:
- Log in to the Back Office using your Lightspeed credentials.
- Select Reports > Reports from the navigation menu.
- Click Monthly Discounts in the Discounts and Corrections section.
- Use the arrows in the upper-right corner to change the month of the report.
- (Optional) Download a CSV file of a report by clicking Export CSV, selecting your operating system, (Mac or PC), and then clicking Export.
- (Optional) Use the drop-down menu contained within the report to filter the report based on a particular user or POS device.
- (Optional) If there are tags associated with specific device profiles in your Configurations, filter results by tag using the Filter drop-down. Note: this option does not appear if no tags are set up.
Understanding the Monthly Discounts table
The Monthly Discounts table dedicates a column to each discount that you've created. Those columns are further segmented into "Amount" and "Quantity" which are described in the table below. To learn how to create more discounts, visit our Adding discounts article.
|Day||Full date where the discounts were issued.|
|Qty||Number of items that were discounts.|
|Amount||Monetary value of the discounts issued.|