The Invoices report shows a list of all transactions that were settled by creating a customer invoice. Use this report to see an overview of customer invoices and access the event logs of those transactions.
Table of contents:
- Accessing the Invoices report
- Looking up and filtering receipts
- Viewing and managing receipt details
Accessing the Invoices report
To access and generate the Invoices report:
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant credentials.
- Select Reports > Reports from the navigation bar.
- Click Invoices in the Account Reports section.
- Set the time period of the report using the arrows and calendar icon in the upper-right corner.
Looking up and filtering receipts
Zero in on specific receipts with the following options in the Invoices report:
- Use the Search field to find a particular receipt. Searchable information includes Account name, Amount, Tender, Created by, Paid to, Device, Account, and Reference.
- Use the Show_entries drop-down menu to choose how many receipts should appear on a single page.
- Sort receipts by column by clicking the column header once for ascending order or twice for descending.
- If there are tags associated with specific device profiles in your Configurations, filter receipts by tag using Filter drop-down. Note: this option does not appear if no tags are set up.
- To download the report as a spreadsheet, click Export Invoices CSV > select your device (Mac or PC) > Export.
Viewing and managing receipt details
Click on any receipt from the Invoices report to see more details. From here, you can perform various actions and see more information specific to your chosen transaction.
|Save to text||Downloads a text file that includes information from both the Journal and Prints views.|
|Journal (view)||An event log used for auditing purposes and for tracking all actions performed on the selected check. Click an event from the list to see more details.|
|Prints (view)||Shows all printed versions of the chosen receipt, including production tickets sent to the kitchen or bar.|
The reports linked below are additional Account Reports:
The Receipt Report shows all receipts created and paid for during the selected time period.
The Draft Receipt Reports lists receipts that have been printed but not yet paid.
The All Accounts Reports lists all started accounts (orders) during the selected time period, including open orders.
In the Canceled Accounts Report, all canceled orders during the selected period are displayed.
On the Transactions page, all sale, void, and transitory operations are displayed for the selected period.
In the Payments Report, all closed orders with their respective payment methods are listed.