Off-premises profiles enable customers to order and pay online from any location via your Order Anywhere page. To create a new off-premise profile, proceed as follows.
- Log in to your Order Anywhere Back Office.
- Click Create profile.
- Enter a name for the profile.
- Select an existing menu from the Menu to use for the profile drop-down menu.
- Choose Off-premises from the Select order type drop-down menu.
- Set a time limit for ordering ahead in the Off-premise settings section.
- Selecting Same day only or X days ahead will allow you to set a maximum number of orders per 15 minutes.
- If the Personal payment is enabled in the Payment settings, you can now decide if you want to enable it for this menu.
- OPTIONAL Checkout Options:
- Enable customer notes if you want to allow your customers to send notifications to you with their orders.
- Enable tipping to allow customers to give tips on top of their order payments.
- Click Create to generate the new profile.
You have the option to direct your customers to your Order Anywhere page in several ways.
- via a QR code, how to create codes is explained in the steps below.
- via a link, you can copy this from the address bar of your browser if you use the view option during profile creation.
- via a button on your website or social network presence where the link is stored. Please ask your web designer how you can implement this.
For customers to be able to access your menu via a QR code and order via the associated profile, the following steps are still required:
- Click the name of a profile you want to generate QR codes for.
- Click Generate QR codes.
- Enter the number of QR codes you need.
- Select a size for the QR codes. Available sizes are 5x5 cm, 10x10 cm and 15x15 cm.
- Enter a title to appear above each QR code. A QR code will be shown on the right side.
- Click Download PDF to download a file containing the QR codes. Print the codes, add them to a physical takeaway menu or on a website for customers to scan.