Pickup order profiles enable customers to order and pay online from any location via your Order Anywhere page. To create a new Pickup order profile:
- Log in to your Order Anywhere Back Office.
- Click My profiles on the navigation bar.
- Click Create profile.
- Enter a name for the profile.
- Select an existing menu from the Menu to use for the profile dropdown menu.
- Choose Pickup from the Select order type dropdown menu.
- Set a time limit for ordering ahead in the Pickup settings section.
- Selecting Same day only or X days ahead will allow you to set a maximum number of orders per 15 minutes.
- Configure the Payment settings. Both options have to be activated in Settings > Payment settings first. One of the options below has to be used to offer a payment method on the Order Anywhere page.
- Enable Online payments to provide card payment via the Order Anywhere page.
- In addition, you can enable in-person payment to provide guests with the option to pay at the restaurant in person. Click Add to select the payment methods (Credit card, Debit card, Amex, cash, gift card) that customers can use to pay at the restaurant.
- (Optional) Configure the Checkout options:
- Enable customer notes if you want to allow customers to send notes with their orders.
- Enable tipping to give customers the ability to add tips on top of their order payments. To provide customers with predefined tip percentages (10%, 15%, 20%, 25%) or give them the option to set a custom tip themselves, click the Add button.
- Enable the Cutlery opt-in setting to let customers request utensils with their orders.
- Click Create to generate the new profile.
You can direct customers to your Order Anywhere page in several ways.
- via a QR code, explained in the steps below.
- via a link, copied from the address bar of your browser if you use the view option during profile creation.
- via a button on your website or social media channels where the link is stored. Please ask your web designer how you can implement this.
For customers to be able to access your menu via a QR code and order via the associated profile, the following steps are still required:
- Click the name of a profile you want to generate QR codes for.
- Click Generate QR codes.
- Enter the number of QR codes you need.
- Select a size for the QR codes. Available sizes are 5x5 cm, 10x10 cm and 15x15 cm.
- Enter a title to appear above each QR code. A QR code will be shown on the right side.
- Click Download PDF to download a file containing the QR codes.
- Add them to a physical takeaway menu or on a website for customers to scan.