On-premises profiles enable customers to order and pay contactless at the table via your Order Anywhere page. To create a new on-premise profile, proceed as follows.
- Log in to your Order Anywhere Back Office.
- Click Create profile.
- Enter a name for the profile.
- Select an existing menu from the Menu to use for the profile drop-down menu.
- Choose On-premise from the Select order type drop-down menu.
- If the Personal payment is enabled in the Payment settings, you can now decide if you want to enable it for this menu.
- OPTIONAL Checkout Options:
- Enable tipping, if your customers should be able to give tips on top of their order payments.
- Click Create to generate the new profile.
To enable your customer to self-ordering at the table some additional steps are necessary:
- Click the name of the corresponding profile you want to generate QR codes for.
- Click Generate QR code.
- Select the floor desired to generate the QR codes via the Floor plan dropdown. A QR code for the first table will be shown on the right side.
- Click Download PDF to download a file containing the QR codes. Print the codes, add them to the corresponding tables for customers to scan.