Table order profiles enable customers to order and pay contactlessly at the table via your Order Anywhere page. To create a new table order profile:
- Log in to your Order Anywhere Back Office.
- Click My profiles on the navigation bar.
- Click Create profile.
- Enter a name for the profile.
- Select an existing menu from the Menu to use for the profile dropdown menu.
- Choose Table from the Select order type dropdown menu.
- Configure the Payment settings. Both options have to be activated in Settings > Payment settings first. One of the options below must be used to offer a payment method on the Order Anywhere page.
- Enable Online payments to provide card payment via the Order Anywhere page.
- In addition, you can enable in-person payment to provide guests with the option to pay at the restaurant in person. Click Add to select the payment methods (credit card, debit card, Amex, cash, gift card) that customers can use to pay at the restaurant.
- (Optional) Configure the Checkout options.
- Enable tipping to give customers the ability to add tips on top of their order payments. To provide customers with predefined tip percentages (10%, 15%, 20%, 25%) or give them the option to set a custom tip themselves, click Add.
- Click Create to generate the new profile.
To enable your customer to self-order at the table, you must generate a QR code:
- Click the name of the corresponding profile you want to generate QR codes for.
- Click Generate QR code.
- Select the floor desired to generate the QR codes via the Floor plan dropdown. A QR code for the first table will be shown on the right side.
- Click Download PDF to download a file containing the QR codes.
- Print the codes.
- Add them to the corresponding tables for customers to scan.