Menu browsing profiles allow customers to read your online menu via the Order Anywhere application but not place orders. To create a new menu browsing profile, proceed as follows.
To watch a related video, visit our About Order Anywhere article.
- Log in to your Order Anywhere Back Office.
- Click on Create profile.
- Enter a name for the profile.
- Select an existing menu from the Menu to use for the profile drop-down menu.
- Choose Menu browsing from the Select order type drop-down menu.
- Click Create to generate the new profile.
Create QR codes for guests to scan on their mobile device to access your menu. Follow the steps below to generate QR codes, then attach them to your tables.
- Click the name of the corresponding profile you want to generate QR codes for.
- Click Generate QR codes.
- Select the floor desired to generate the QR codes via the Floor plan dropdown. A QR code for the first table will be shown on the right side.
- Click Download PDF to download a file containing the QR codes. Print the codes, add them to the matching table a physical takeaway menu or on a website for customers to scan.