You can set up the timeframes when customers will be able to place orders. Out of hours, your restaurant will be displayed to the customer as "closed" with the time when it will open.
- Log in to your Order Anywhere Back Office.
- Click Settings on the navigation bar.
- Select the Business hours tab.
- Toggle on the days where you want to offer online ordering.
- Fill in the hours when you will accept online orders.
- (Optional) It is possible to create different shifts in a day by following the steps below.
- Click Add shift.
- Fill in the hours when customers can order.
- Click Save.