An admin email and password are used to sign in to your Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series) Back Office account. Your admin email is the same email used to sign up with Lightspeed Restaurant. If you forget the admin password, simply reset it by sending a password reset link to your admin email.
To reset your password used to log in to the Back Office:
- Open your browser and go to https://manager.lsk.lightspeed.app/.
- From the login page, select the Forgot password? link below the login credentials.
- You will be prompted to enter your admin email address. This is the same email used to sign up for Lightspeed Restaurant K Series.
- Add the displayed security code in the field below your email to prove you're a real person.
- Once you’ve added your Lightspeed admin email address, select Submit. Instructions to change your password will be sent to this admin email address.
- Go to your admin email inbox and open the email from Lightspeed called Reset your password.
- Follow the prompt within the email body to change your password.
- You will be redirected to a secure page to twice enter a new admin password. Please note that your admin password must contain 8 characters, including at least one upper, one lower, one special character and one digit.
- When you have entered a new admin password, select Change password on the bottom of the page. You will receive a confirmation message saying your password has been reset successfully.
- Store your password somewhere secure.
- Log in to the Restaurant (K Series) Back Office with your updated admin password.