Items in Lightspeed Restaurant refer to standard food and beverage products that can be added to an order. Items are organized by accounting groups (categories) and can be combined to create item sequences (combos). To use items on the POS, sort them into one or several menus.
Add, edit, delete, import and export items information. Items that are linked to menus must be unlinked before you can disable them.
Learn about managing items from the Back Office:
- Adding items: Add items to the inventory.
- Importing and exporting items: Add multiple items at once and export items for backup outside the Back Office.
- Editing items: Once items are created, you can always modify items from the Back Office.
- Deleting items: Disable items if they are no longer required.
- Understanding item languages: Set up different languages for item description.