An account profile button is a button in your menu to manually assign a defined order type to an order. When this button is selected, the account profile applies to the order placed on the POS.
For instance, the account profile is set with a service charge which is then applied to the order by tapping on the account profile button.
To add an account profile button in your menu, an order type must have been created previously. If you haven’t created an order type yet, see adding account profiles.
- From the navigation menu, select Menu management > Menus.
- Select the name of the appropriate menu where you want to create the account profile button.
- Select the appropriate top level screen.
- Select Add button at the right side of the page and choose Account profile via drop down.
- Choose the account profile to use via drop down.
- Select Add button.
If you ever need to edit existing account profiles, feel free to do so from the Back Office.