Aleno is a reservation system that optimizes efficiency, maximizes profits, and delights your restaurant's guests. The Aleno integration with Lightspeed merges guest and POS data which then can be used to optimize service, marketing, and use of your restaurant’s capacity.
Using Aleno, Lightspeed creates a customer profile for each reservation. The reservations are automatically visible in Lightspeed, and the guests can check in and out on the table plan. Once the bill is paid, Lightspeed sends the guest information to Aleno (client file, order details, financial data).
The Aleno integration is available globally in English and German.
Setting up the Aleno integration
To set up the Aleno integration, you’ll need an existing Aleno account. If you haven’t created an account yet, visit Aleno to get started. If you've previously set up the Aleno integration, and want to upgrade to the latest version, check out the Aleno help center for more information.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed credentials.
- From the main navigation menu, select Integration > Reservations.
- In the Aleno section, click More Details.
- Click Enable Integration.
- Click Continue to Aleno to open a new browser tab. The new browser tab will load the Aleno integration page.
- Click Connect.
- Sign in to your Lightspeed account using your credentials.
- Click Login.
- Select the Business location you’d like to connect the integration to from the drop-down menu.
- Click Connect.
- Open Back Office and verify that the integration is enabled by checking for the Enabled badge.
Using the Aleno integration
- Log in to Aleno using your Aleno credentials.
- Click the relevant Confirmed reservation.
- Click Seated to change the status of the reservation to Seated.
- Click the checkmark to save.
- Once seated in Aleno, the reservation will automatically appear in the floor plan of the Restaurant POS app.
- Click the relevant guest’s table.
- From the ordering screen, click the guest’s name to view their customer details.
- Serve the guest as usual, and once the meal is paid in the Restaurant POS app, their reservation status in Aleno will automatically update to Paid.
- (Optional) To view customer details and statistics, log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed credentials and navigate to Customers. Using the Search field, look up the relevant customer’s name. Click the customer’s name to expand.