Link price lists to account profiles to apply the price list when a specific account profile is used at the POS.
If a time period is defined in an account profile and the price list is linked to the account profile, then the price list will only apply to the defined time period.
- For example: At happy hour on Saturday from 6–7 PM, all drinks are half price. The Happy Hour account profile is configured to apply to all orders started during this time period and the Happy Hour price list reduces drink prices by half. By linking the price list to the account profile, the reduced prices will only be applied on Saturdays from 6–7 PM.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant credentials.
- From the main navigation menu, select Menu Management > Price lists.
- Click Link account profiles.
- Click the name of a price list and select the appropriate price list from the drop-down menu of each account profile column.
If you already have existing price data in a CSV file, you can bulk add prices by importing the file or
exporting price data from the Back Office into a CSV file for use outside the Back Office.