Link price lists to account profiles to apply the price list when a specific account profile is used at the POS.
If a time period is defined in an account profile and the price list is linked to the account profile, then the price list will only apply to the defined time period.
- For example: At happy hour on Saturday from 6–7 PM, all drinks are half price. The Happy Hour account profile is configured to apply to all orders started during this time period and the Happy Hour price list reduces drink prices by half. By linking the price list to the account profile, the reduced prices will only be applied on Saturdays from 6–7 PM.
We currently support two Back Offices: the Back Office 2.0 (sidebar navigation) and the Console Back Office (top-level navigation). This article applies to both Back Offices. When one Back Office differs from the other, the Console Back Office wording will be displayed in parentheses next to the Back Office 2.0 wording. To use the Back Office 2.0, click here and log in with your current Back Office credentials.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant credentials.
- From the main navigation menu, select Menu Management > Price lists (Configuration > Items > Price lists).
- Click Link account profiles.
- Click the name of a price list and select the appropriate price list from the drop-down menu of each account profile column.