The Global Turnover shows two graphs with the annual figures on the horizontal scale and the revenue in the business location currency on the vertical scale. Both profits (above the zero line) and losses (below the zero line) are shown in relation to the corresponding years.
We currently support two Back Offices: the Back Office 2.0 (sidebar navigation) and the Console Back Office (top-level navigation).
This article applies to both Back Offices. When one Back Office differs from the other, the Console Back Office wording will be displayed in parentheses next to the Back Office 2.0 wording.
To use the Back Office 2.0, click here and log in with your current Back Office credentials.
Change the view of graphs by months, weeks, days, day periods. Use both graphs separately to compare the turnover at different times depending on staff and devices.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant credentials.
- Select Reports > Reports (Business reporting > Turnover) from the navigation bar.
- Click Global Turnover (Global).
- To adjust the reporting period, follow steps 4.1-4.2:
- Select a bar to see your turnover (revenue) by months, weeks, days, day periods.
- Click Back to switch to the previous view (e.g. from months to years).
- (Optional) Use the drop-down menu to filter the display by staff or POS device.
- (Optional) Hover over a bar in the graph to view the total revenue.
- (Optional) Filter by tag, if tags are set up.
The reports linked below are additional Staff Turnover Reports: