The Global Turnover shows two graphs with the annual figures on the horizontal scale and the revenue in the business location currency on the vertical scale. Both profits (above the zero line) and losses (below the zero line) are shown in relation to the corresponding years.
Change the view of graphs by months, weeks, days, day periods. Use both graphs separately to compare the turnover at different times depending on staff and devices.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant credentials.
- Select Reports > Reports from the navigation bar.
- Click Global Turnover.
- To adjust the reporting period, follow steps 4.1-4.2:
- Select a bar to see your turnover (revenue) by months, weeks, days, day periods.
- Click Back to switch to the previous view (e.g. from months to years).
- (Optional) Use the drop-down menu to filter the display by staff or POS device.
- (Optional) Hover over a bar in the graph to view the total revenue.
- (Optional) Filter by tag, if tags are set up.
The reports linked below are additional Staff Turnover Reports: