The monthly revenue of each employee is broken down by day in the Monthly Turnover table and can be exported as a spreadsheet to a CSV or Excel file.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant credentials.
- Select Reports > Reports from the navigation bar.
- Click Monthly Turnover.
- Select the appropriate button at the top of the table to choose between Gross results (including taxes) and Net results (excluding taxes).
- Change the month to display using the arrows.
- When hovering over a day, both that day and the same day the following week will be highlighted for easy comparison.
- (Optional) Use the drop-down menu to filter the display by staff or POS device.
- Click a day to see sales broken down by accounting groups (in gross results view) or by payment method (in net results view).
- To export the report as a CSV or EXCEL, click Export CSV or click the arrow next to the Export CSV button and select Export MS Excel.
The reports linked to below are all additional report categories:
- Sales reports provide a detailed breakdown of your sold goods and services, with net and gross data for a specific time period.
- Location Reports contain consolidated data for all of the locations that are linked to your account.
- Fiscal Reports summarize all of the information and data pertaining to the company's financial performance during the fiscal year in question.
- Discounts and Corrections contain discounts and order cancellations.
- Access Account Reports regarding orders, receipts, transactions, payments, printed receipts, and production tickets.