Access All Accounts Reports to see a list of all created orders, including open, canceled, voided, fixed, and training orders. This report offers an overview of orders sent to the kitchen, regardless of whether those orders were completed or had a draft receipt printed.
Accessing All Accounts Reports
To access and generate All Accounts Reports:
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant credentials.
- Select Reports > Reports from the navigation bar.
- Click All Accounts Reports in the Account Reports section.
By default, the All Accounts report will show all transactions processed that day. Optionally, you can set the time period of the report by using the arrows and calendar icon in the upper-right corner.
Searching, filtering, and exporting transactions
Search for specific transactions or filter results with the following options in the All Accounts report:
Searching for transactions
- Use the Search field to find particular transactions. Searchable information includes Account name, Amount, Sold by, Paid to, Device, Account, and Reference.
- (Optional) Use the Show _ entries drop-down menu to choose how many transactions should appear on a single page.
- (Optional) Sort transactions by column by clicking the column header once for ascending order or twice for descending.
- Use the filter drop-down to find transactions tagged with configuration tags.
- Optional: Use the Show _ entries drop-down menu to choose how many transactions should appear on a single page.
- Optional: Sort transactions by column by clicking the column header once for ascending order or twice for descending.
With Lightspeed Restaurant, you can export your reports as a CSV for simple record keeping.
To download a report:
- Click Export Transactions CSV.
- Select your device (Mac or PC).
- Click Export.
Adding a transaction
Manually add an unlisted transaction or correct an erroneous one by recreating it.
Creating a new transaction from the Open Accounts report will create a finished transaction, not an open account.
Note: This action is not available for Lightspeed Restaurant accounts based in Germany.
- From All Accounts Reports, click Create a new transaction.
- Specify the: Description, Amount, Payment method, Transaction owner, and Accounting group.
- (Optional) Include Tip, Payment method for gratuity, and Available tags.
- Click Create Transaction.
- Since you're modifying past sales data, enter a meaningful reason for the change.
- Click Confirm to finish.
- Click Reload data to refresh the listed receipts. Receipts created in the back office appear in yellow, with BackOffice listed as the device.
Viewing and managing receipt details
On the All Accounts Reports, each row on the table represents a single receipt. Click on any receipt to see more details. From here, you can perform various actions and see more information specific to your chosen transaction.
|Print Receipt||Prints a single copy of the receipt. If no printer is connected, it downloads a PDF version of the receipt.|
|Email Receipt||Emails a copy of the receipt to the attached customer. This option only appears if a customer is attached to the sale.|
|Change payment type||Opens a new screen where the payment method can be changed.
Note: This action is not available in Germany.
|Cancel Receipt||Voids the receipt.
Note: this action cannot be undone. Choosing to cancel a receipt opens a new window where you can specify a reason for the cancelation
|Save to text||Downloads a text file that includes information from both the Journal and Prints views.|
|Journal (view)||Displays an event log tracking all actions performed on the selected check.
Click an event from the list to see more details.
|Prints (view)||Shows all printed versions of the chosen receipt, including production tickets sent to the kitchen or bar.|