The Invoices report shows a list of all transactions that were settled by creating a customer invoice. Use this report to see an overview of customer invoices and access the event logs of those transactions.
Accessing the Invoices report
To access and generate the Invoices report:
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant credentials.
- Select Reports > Reports from the navigation bar.
- Click Invoices in the Account Reports section.
By default, the Invoices report will show all invoices generated that day. Optionally, you can set the time period of the report using the arrows and calendar icon in the upper-right corner.
Looking up and filtering receipts
The Invoices report allows you to filter and export your results. To customize your results:
- Use the Search field to find a particular receipt. Searchable information includes Account name, Amount, Paid to, Device, Account, and Reference.
- Use the Show _ entries drop-down menu to choose how many receipts should appear on a single page.
- Sort receipts by column by clicking the column header once for ascending order or twice for descending.
- If there are tags associated with specific device profiles in your Configurations, filter receipts by tag using the Filter drop-down.
Note: this option does not appear if no tags are set up.
- To download the report as a spreadsheet, click Export Invoices CSV > select your device (Mac or PC) > Export.
Viewing and managing receipt details
Click on any receipt from the Invoices report to see more details. From here, you can perform various actions and see more information specific to your chosen transaction.
|Save to text||Downloads a text file that includes information from both the Journal and Prints views.|
|Journal (view)||An event log used for auditing purposes and for tracking all actions performed on the selected check. Click an event from the list to see more details.|
|Prints (view)||Shows all printed versions of the chosen receipt, including production tickets sent to the kitchen or bar.|
Draft Receipt Reports
The Draft receipt report lists all receipts that have been printed but not yet paid.Learn more
Canceled Accounts Report
The canceled accounts report displays all canceled orders during a given period.Learn more