Export a batch of offline VIP cards to a downloadable spreadsheet containing the URL and unique identifier for each card. Card URLs can be used to generate QR codes, which you can print on physical cards to distribute to customers.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant account credentials.
- From the navigation bar, go to Customers > Loyalty cards > Card batches.
- Select the default VIP tab.
- Click Export to CSV next to the batch of offline VIP cards you want to export.
- Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet program to view the UUID and URL for each card in the batch.
NOTE: To create physical cards that use the VIP card UUID open the CSV file in any Excel-compatible spreadsheet program, delete all columns except the URL column, save the file in an Excel-compatible format (.xls or .xlsx), and send this to your trusted card printer.