If you need to find a specific punch card, for example, to edit or lock it, use the search function. This offers you an easy way to find cards via filters.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant account credentials.
- From the navigation bar, go to Customers > Loyalty cards > Card batches.
- Select the PUNCH tab.
- Click the magnifying glass next to the card batch you need to search within.
- Use the filters to enter your search parameters. For a description of each filter, see the table below.
- Click Search to start the search.
|UUID||Alphanumeric code that corresponds with the QR code for the card.|
|ID||Unique identification code associated with each card.|
|If the card you are looking for is assigned to a customer account and you know the customer's email address, you can enter it here.|
If you have multiple business locations, you can search here for cards generated at a certain location.
NOTE: The generated cards are visible at all sites, so you don't generate cards for just a certain location.
|In batch||If you have multiple card batches generated, you can find a card by selecting which batch it belongs to.|
|Last activity||You can filter your results by the time when the card was last used.|
|Type||Since searches include all card types, you can specify here which card type you are searching for.|
|Revocation status||If you know whether the card has been locked or not, you can make an appropriate selection here.|
|Customer link||If you know whether the card is assigned to a customer account or not, you choose between linked or unlinked to filter your results.|