To change the settings for a batch of punch cards for any reason, use the Edit configuration feature. Keep in mind this will modify the entire batch of cards, not a specific card in the batch.
We currently support two Back Offices: the Back Office 2.0 (sidebar navigation) and the Console Back Office (top-level navigation).
This article applies to both Back Offices. When one Back Office differs from the other, the Console Back Office wording will be displayed in parentheses next to the Back Office 2.0 wording.
To use the Back Office 2.0, click here and log in with your current Back Office credentials.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant account credentials.
- From the navigation bar, go to Customers (Consumers) > Loyalty cards > Card batches.
- Select the PUNCH tab.
- Click Edit configuration next to the card batch you need to edit.
- Edit the form to make your desired changes. For a description of each form field, see the table below.
- Click Save to save changes.
|After the client buys XX items of any of the following...||Set XX as the number of items customers has to buy before they get the benefit.|
|No items selected...||Specify the item group from which an item must be selected or a specific item from the item group.|
|he/she will get one of the following items...||Determine the item group from which an item must be selected or even the item that the customer gets for free.|
|This offer is valid from XX to XX.||Starting and expiring date of the card batch.|
|Offer description||Title in punch card benefit information.|