To change the settings for a batch of punch cards for any reason, use the Edit configuration feature. Keep in mind this will modify the entire batch of cards, not a specific card in the batch.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant account credentials.
- From the navigation bar, go to Customers > Loyalty cards > Card batches.
- Select the PUNCH tab.
- Click Edit configuration next to the card batch you need to edit.
- Edit the form to make your desired changes. For a description of each form field, see the table below.
- Click Save to save changes.
|After the client buys XX items of any of the following...||Set XX as the number of items customers has to buy before they get the benefit.|
|No items selected...||Specify the item group from which an item must be selected or a specific item from the item group.|
|he/she will get one of the following items...||Determine the item group from which an item must be selected or even the item that the customer gets for free.|
|This offer is valid from XX to XX.||Starting and expiring date of the card batch.|
|Offer description||Title in punch card benefit information.|