If you have multiple ID card batches, give them different names to better distinguish between each group of cards in the Back Office.
We currently support two Back Offices: the Back Office 2.0 (sidebar navigation) and the Console Back Office (top-level navigation).
This article applies to both Back Offices. When one Back Office differs from the other, the Console Back Office wording will be displayed in parentheses next to the Back Office 2.0 wording.
To use the Back Office 2.0, click here and log in with your current Back Office credentials.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant account credentials.
- From the navigation bar, go to Customers (Consumers) > Loyalty Cards > Card batches.
- Select the ID tab.
- Select the current name of the card batch desired.
- Enter the new name in the prompt.
- Click the checkmark button to save and confirm.