To find a specific ID card, for example to edit or lock it, use the search function to filter through available cards.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant account credentials.
- From the navigation bar, go to Customers > Loyalty Cards > Card batches.
- Select the ID tab.
- Select the magnifier of the card batch desired.
- Use the filters for a defined search. You can find a description of each filter in the table below.
- Press Enter or select Search to start the search.
|UUID||Alphanumeric code that corresponds with the QR code for the card.|
|ID||Unique identification code associated with each card.|
|If the card you are looking for is assigned to a customer account and you know the customer's email address, you can enter it here.|
If you have multiple business locations, you can search here for cards generated at a certain location.
NOTE: The generated cards are visible at all sites, so you don't generate cards for just a certain location.
|In batch||If you have multiple card batches generated, you can find a card by selecting which batch it belongs to.|
|Last activity||You can filter your results by the time when the card was last used.|
|Type||Since searches include all card types, you can specify here which card type you are searching for.|
|Revocation status||If you know whether the card has been locked or not, you can make an appropriate selection here.|
|Customer link||If you know whether the card is assigned to a customer account or not, you choose between linked or unlinked to filter your results.|