In this article, we explain how to access the reports section in the Restaurant POS app and print reports for your records.
- Tap Settings in the Restaurant POS app.
- Select Reports from the menu.
- Filter for Open, Closed, or Previous reports.
- Open: Shows all active fiscal, period, shift, and user reports for the current business day.
- Closed: Shows all already closed reports for fiscal, periods, shifts, or user shifts from the current business day.
- Previous: Shows all closed reports for fiscal, periods, shifts, or user shifts that are older than the current business day.
- Choose the report to access. It will appear on the right side. Please note that you can only view or print reports for which you have permission and that the screen displayed and printed report structures are different.
- Tap Print report to print the report to the printer assigned to the POS device in the Back Office.