Edit existing web extensions from the Back Office to update details such as the name or URL of the web extension.
When editing web extensions, you can generate a QR code which will then evoke the linked web page on the POS when scanned with a scanner.
Currently, it’s not possible to delete web extensions.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed credentials.
- From the navigation menu, select Configuration > Settings > Web extensions.
- Click Edit next to the web extension to modify.
- Make the desired changes. See Adding web extensions for information on web extension settings.
- (Optional) Click Enable web extension QR code to generate a QR code. The code can be scanned on the POS with a scanner to open the linked web page.
- Click Save to save the changes.