Learn how to accept orders placed via third-party delivery channels linked to your Lightspeed Delivery account. This article covers the order fulfillment flow, which starts when the customer places an order and ends after the order is prepared and delivered.
Important: The Lightspeed Restaurant POS app must be open and active on at least one iOS device to receive orders via Lightspeed Delivery.
- A customer places an order via a delivery channel linked to your Lightspeed Delivery account.
- An employee accepts the order on the delivery channel's app or website.
Note: Some channels have an "auto-accept" setting. Enable this setting to have step 2 completed automatically.
- The Lightspeed Restaurant POS app receives the order and automatically prints a receipt with the order details and a code generated by the delivery channel.
- The restaurant prepares the customer's order.
- The restaurant updates the order status via the delivery channel's app or website and prepares the order to be delivered.
View reporting on orders placed via the delivery channels connected to your Lightspeed Delivery account.