You can use the customer scorecard to discover important sales information by customer. View a customer’s purchase history and sales totals, or add personal information such as the customer's email address and phone number. The customer scorecard organizes this sales data into two tabs: Scorecard and Recent activity.
Table of contents
- Accessing a customer scorecard
- Understanding the Scorecard tab
- Understanding the Recent activity tab
Accessing a customer scorecard
To access a customer's scorecard:
- Sign in to your Advanced Insights dashboard.
- At the top of the navigation menu, click the Locations drop-down and select whether to run the report for a particular location or for All locations.
- In the main navigation menu, click Guest book.
Note: Scorecards can be accessed from the Guest book and Campaigns pages in the main navigation menu.
- Click the customer’s name to view their scorecard.
Understanding the Scorecard tab
The Scorecard gives you a detailed summary of a customer's sales trends and important metrics, such as their total visits, average spend, and a list of their favorite items. You can also add notes or personal information, such as the customer’s phone number and email address, and view a list of their transactions.
Understanding the Recent activity tab
The Recent activity tab displays a color grid of your customer’s activity over the last 12 months. The grid visualizes your data as a gradient that ranges from gray (no spend) to dark green (high spend). Below the grid is a list of your customer’s recent activity. Each transaction summary includes information like the total amount spent, the name of the employee who served your customer, and the date of the transaction.