If you ever need to edit a printer’s settings (for instance, if the IP address has changed):
- From the navigation bar of the Back Office, go to Configuration > Printing > Printers.
- Select Edit next to the printer to be changed.
- Apply the desired changes for the selected printer.
- When you are done adjusting the printer settings, select Save.
For more information on understanding the printer settings, please see Adding printers.
Do you have a printer on the Back Office that needs to be removed? You can do some from the Printing section of the Back Office.
NOTE: There is no confirmation prompt after selecting Remove. The printer will be removed from the printer list in the Back Office immediately.
- From navigation bar go to Configuration > Printing > Printers.
- Select Remove next to the printer to be changed.