Add a Back Office user for every employee that you wish to access the Back Office.
To watch a related video, visit our About Back Office users article.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed credentials.
- From the navigation menu, select Configuration > Users > Backoffice users.
- Click Add a new user to create a new Back Office user.
- Fill in the user’s email address and name, and select user permissions for the employee. For more information on each field, see the Back Office user settings table.
- Click Add user to finish adding the user.
After you've created the new user, the password will be sent to the email associated with this user.
Back Office user settings
|Email address||Email Address of the Back Office user to receive the mail with the login data for the Back Office.|
|First name||Back Office user’s first name.|
|Last name||Back Office user’s last name.|
Now that you’ve added Back Office users, you can always modify or deactivate an existing user. See Editing or deleting Back Office users.
Once Back Office users are created you can export Back Office users to save and print employee documentation beyond the Back Office.