Add a Back Office user for every employee that you wish to access the Back Office.
- Log in to the K Series Back Office.
- From the navigation menu, select Configuration > Users > Back Office users.
- On the left hand side of the page, select the Add a new user button.
- Enter basic info for the user on the page, such as adding the Back Office user's email address, the first and last name and defining the User Roles.
- When you are done making edits, select the Add user button, in the lower part of the page.
After you have created the new user, the user’s password will temporarily display on a green banner at the top of the page. Please write it down as it will not be visible once you’ve left this page.
Back Office user settings
|Email address||Email Address of the Back Office user to receive the mail with the login data for the Back Office.|
|First name||Back Office user’s first name.|
|Last name||Back Office user’s last name.|
Now that you’ve added Back Office users, you can always modify or deactivate an existing user. See Editing or deleting Back Office users.
Once Back Office users are created you can export Back Office users to save and print employee documentation beyond the Back Office.