Once you have created production instructions or sub-items, you can edit them both from the Back Office.
Editing production instructions
Once a modifier is added on Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series) you can always edit it from the Back Office, such as adding new Values to it or changing the name of the instruction. It enables you to adapt and respond to changes in your business day-to-day.
- Log in to your Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant credentials.
- From the navigation menu, select Configuration > Settings > Production instructions.
- Select Edit at the right side of the instruction row or directly select the name of the instruction. The edit production instruction page appears.
- Make the required changes. See Adding modifiers for more information about modifiers settings.
- When you’re done editing, select the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Once sub-items are created on Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series), you can always modify items from your Back Office. This is very helpful in case a sub-item changes due to price changes or you need to modify the sub-items description. You can edit sub-items in the same way as you edit regular products. See Editing items for more information.
Once a modifier is added on Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series) you can always export the information into a CSV format for use beyond the Back Office.