Use floor plans to organize your tables into groups. Floors can be used to reflect the actual layout of your restaurant (such as table environments) or to organize your tables into different groupings for ease of use (such as quick-service environments). Floor plans are essential for your daily business since the tables placed inside floor plans are used for processing orders. Add as many floor plans as required for your business needs.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant account credentials.
- From the main navigation menu, select Configuration > Settings > Floor plans.
- Select Add a new floor plan.
- Enter the required floor plan settings:
- Name: Enter the name of the floor plan.
- Add table: See Adding tables to add tables to your floor plans.
- Select Save.
Floor plan settings
|Name||The floor plan’s significant name.|
|Floor plan group||This is an option for the AddOn Waitlist. It allows you to merge floor plans in the waitlist application.|
|Add table||Defines the table shape and table amount of tables added to the floor plan. See Adding table.|
|Plan||Displays all tables and seats added to the floor plan.|
Once a table plan is created, you can always modify it. See Editing floor plans.
When you are done adding floor plans, floor tables can be added.
You can edit tables on a floor and adjust the table number, position, size and seat amount.