The Sales dashboard gives a high-level, graphical overview of sales and reports. To access the Sales dashboard, select Reports > Sales Dashboard from the main navigation bar.
Get an overview of your daily gross sales graphically represented as a line chart. Additionally, you can view the important figures for your daily business at a glance:
- Total receipts: Receipts created on the day or days compared.
- Net total: Income of the selected day or compared days excluding tax.
- Tax total: Taxes of the selected day or the compared days.
- Gross total: Income of the selected day or compared days including tax.
Comparing Sales data
You can compare the reports of two selected time periods with comparison data shown as percentages sorted by gross sales for the selected time period.
- Enable the Compare data setting at the top right of the Sales dashboard page.
- Click the calendar icons and set the two desired dates.
- Select Apply after setting each date.
- Click Compare.
Get a high-level overview of your bestselling products, accounting groups and best-performing employees represented as a series of bar charts.
Understanding reports will give you a quick run-down of all the reports available in your business.