The Consolidated Fiscal Summary report offers a quick overview of all sales, taxes, and receipts created during the selected period across all of your locations.
Accessing the Consolidated Fiscal Summary
To access the Consolidated Fiscal Summary:
- Log in to the Back Office using your Lightspeed credentials.
- Select Reports > Reports from the navigation menu.
- Click Consolidated Fiscal Summary in the Location Reports section.
- Use the drop-down menu and calendar icon in the upper-right corner to change the report's time period.
- (Optional) Click Full report to generate a print-friendly PDF version of the report.
- (Optional) Download a CSV file by clicking Export CSV, selecting your operating system, (Mac or PC), and then click Export.
Consolidated Fiscal Summary sections
|Summary||The summary of transactions and payments expected.|
|Taxes||A summary of taxes received.|
|Sales||The summary of sales based on items sent to the kitchen or paid for.|
|Payments||The summary of payments taken and voided.|
The reports linked below are additional Fiscal Reports:
The Fiscal Report gives a detailed view of all sales, taxes, and receipts created during the selected time period.
Shift Reports (Fiscal) show when employees started and ended their shift, how many receipts were generated, and the total sales and payment methods during a selected shift or time period.
Use the Cash drawer report to calculate the cash amount to deposit at your bank after deducting tips and changes.