The Cancellations and Corrections report offers an overview of items that were voided after being sent to a production center, like the kitchen or bar. Use this report to see a list of items that were removed from sale and the declared void reason.
To learn how to add more void reasons, visit our Adding void reasons article.
Items that are cleared or removed from a sale before being sent to a production center are not included in this report.
Accessing the Cancellations and Corrections report
To access the Cancellations and Corrections report:
- Log in to the Back Office using your Lightspeed credentials.
- Select Reports > Reports from the navigation menu.
- Click Cancellations and Corrections in the Discounts and Corrections section.
- Use the drop-down menu and calendar icon in the upper-right corner to change the report's time period.
- (Optional) Download a CSV file of a report by clicking Export CSV, selecting your operating system, (Mac or PC), and then clicking Export.
- (Optional) Click Full report to download a PDF version of the Cancellations and Corrections report. This PDF includes a full list of items that were canceled, their value, and the account numbers associated with each sale where the cancellation was made.
- (Optional) If there are tags associated with specific device profiles in your Configurations, filter results by tag using the Filter drop-down. Note: this option does not appear if no tags are set up.
Understanding the Cancellations and Corrections table
|Receipt identification number associated with the cancelled item.
|Account name associated with the cancelled item.
|Name of the item that was cancelled.
|Number of items that were cancelled.
|Monetary value of the item that was cancelled.
|Calendar date of the cancellation.
|Shows the system's reason for the cancellation. This column indicates whether an item was voided because the order was modified or the account was canceled entirely (either on the POS or in Back Office).
|Shows the user-declared reason for the cancellation. This is the reason for the void that was selected by the user who removed the item. See our article About void reasons to learn more.