Gift cards are vouchers loaded with a monetary amount that can be redeemed at the POS to pay for an order. They can be redeemed by the purchaser or given as a gift. These cards can be online or offline where online cards are vouchers that can only be sent as an email to your customer and offline cards are vouchers that can be exported as a table file in order to create physical cards from a printing or ad agency.
To get started with gift cards, please contact our Support to request a batch of cards be added to your account. In the request, include the name you want to call the batch and if you want the batch as an online or offline variant.
To learn how to customize the gift cards for your customers, visit the following articles.
- Creating a gift card bonus program
- Assigning a bonus program to a gift card batch
- Changing gift card batch name
- Searching for a gift card
- Adding new gift cards to a batch
- Exporting offline gift card batches
- Using gift cards