Important: On June 21, 2022, we launched the new gift card feature. These articles are regarding the old version. If you joined K-Series before the release date, you can switch to the new version by following the instructions in our Setting up gift cards 2.0 article.
If you need to find a specific gift card, for example, to edit or lock it, use the search function. This offers you an easy way to find cards via filters.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant account credentials.
- From the navigation bar, go to Customers > Loyalty cards > Card batches.
- Select the GIFT tab.
- Click the magnifying glass next to the card batch you need to search within.
- Use the filters to enter your search parameters. For a description of each filter, see the table below.
- Click Search to start the search.
|Alphanumeric code that corresponds with the QR code for the card.
|Unique identification code associated with each card.
|If the card you are looking for is assigned to a customer account and you know the customer's email address, you can enter it here.
If you have multiple business locations, you can search here for cards generated at a certain location.
NOTE: The generated cards are visible at all sites, so you don't generate cards for just a certain location.
|If you have multiple card batches generated, you can find a card by selecting which batch it belongs to.
|You can filter your results by the time when the card was last used.
|Since searches include all card types, you can specify here which card type you are searching for.
|If you know whether the card has been locked or not, you can make an appropriate selection here.
|If you know whether the card is assigned to a customer account or not, you choose between linked or unlinked to filter your results.