Maintain correct stock levels in Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series) by managing stock locations, stock movements, inventory, and production using the Stock feature.
First, enable the stock feature in Configuration > Settings > Stock, before using it.
Refer to the articles below to learn how to enable and use Stock:
- Stock Management: Stock Management at Lightspeed Restaurant includes stock locations, stock items, and stock levels.
- Stocks Movements: Stock Movement provides an overview of the changes and movements of items in and between your stocks (purchased, produced, sold, wasted, etc.). Manage stock movement, input, output, and transfer.
- Production: Create production batches for recipes from the production section of Lightspeed Restaurant.
- Inventory: The inventory screen lists all the products that are in your inventory and have been added via the stock input page with their respective Stock IDs.
- Rules: The Rules section allows you to create notification rules for your stock levels. Stock level rules can impact any stock location, product, or quantity.