Browse updates for the Lightspeed Restaurant POS (K) app by version number and release date. We publish new features, system improvements and fixes in our release notes so you can stay updated on the latest changes.
🚀 4.1.7 – February 22 2021
Version 4.1.7 of the Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series) POS app includes exciting improvements and updates.
- [Update] You can now tap a transaction line and add sub-items below the selected line. Select the pencil icon to open additional item actions.
- [Bug fix] You can now add multiple production instructions to an item by using the keypad.
- [Bug fix] A cover count now shows for tables with less than 6 covers.
🚀 4.1.6 – February 08 2021
Version 4.1.6 of the Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series) POS app includes exciting improvements and updates.
- [Update] You can now automatically collapse the status bar when tapping another area of the POS screen.
- [Update] You can now deactivate automatic receipt printing for incoming online orders - simply select the setting “Don’t print a receipt for online orders” from the Back Office > Configurations > Settings > Account profiles page.
- [Bug fix] We fixed an issue where the Takeaway options window did not always include the button “Close order” for discounted and paid Takeaway orders.
- [Bug fix] We fixed an issue where the search function on the Payments list wasn’t properly filtering search results.
🚀 4.1.5 – January 21 2021
Version 4.1.5 of the Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series) POS app includes exciting improvements and updates.
- [Update] We’ve reorganized the Settings menu on the POS so it’s easier to view and access the Payments list.
- [Bug fix] You can now once again process refunds with a Verifone payments terminal.
- [Bug fix] The Back Office > POS configuration setting, “Show item search button” now functions as expected: select or disable this setting to control Search button visibility on the POS.
- [Bug fix] We’ve made stability improvements to the POS to address some app crashing issues.
🚀 4.1.4 – December 16 2020
Version 4.1.4 of the Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series) POS app includes exciting improvements and updates.
- [Update] We’ve added support for the new Italian fiscal lottery system. Now, you can add a lottery code to customer fiscal receipts.
- [Update] This version includes stability improvements for iZettle payments.
- [Bug fix] Minor bug fixes and user experience improvements.
🚀 4.1.3 – November 30 2020
Version 4.1.3 of the Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series) POS app includes exciting improvements and updates.
- [Bug fix] Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
- [Update] Updated words and phrases for a more intuitive user experience.
- [Update] Improvements for the Wigroup integration.
- [Update] Updated WebExtension engine to comply with Apple Guidelines. It's still possible to use the older WebExtension engine, but an alert will display on the POS indicating the engine should be updated.
🚀 4.1.2 – November 16 2020
Version 4.1.2 of the Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series) POS app includes exciting improvements and changes to the POS Order screen. While true to the signature Lightspeed (K Series) design, we’ve added new elements to enhance your POS experience.
- Organize order items by course or seat while in Table Service mode.
- Review orders with the Edit mode function.
- While in Edit mode, bulk delete or assign unsent items to a course or seat.
- Easily access different screens from the bottom navigation bar: Register, Tables, Orders, Customers, Receipts and Settings.
- Tap the the Status Preview tab (three dots on navigation bar) to get a snapshot of:
- Network connectivity
- Device reload
- Online Order activation/deactivation
- Enhanced accessibility means more vibrant colours and the ability to switch between Dark/Light mode or a Left/Right-handed interface.
- Updated words and phrases on the app offer a more intuitive experience, such as: clock in or out, send orders, fire a course or print a bill.