A printing profile includes the settings that control whether a printer will print copies of receipts or production tickets, or whether another printer should be used as a backup printer. To learn more, see Adding printing profiles.
If ever needed, you can always edit or delete a printing profile from the Back Office.
Editing a printing profile
- From the navigation bar of the Back Office, go to Configuration > Printing > Printing profiles.
- Select Edit next to the printing profile to be changed.
- Make the desired changes.
- Select Save to apply the changes to the profile.
Deleting printing profiles
If you no longer need printing profiles, you can remove them from the Back Office.
NOTE: Note that no confirmation prompt is displayed and the printing profile is deleted immediately.
- From the main navigation bar of the Back Office, go to Configuration > Printing > Printing profiles.
- Select Remove next to the desired printing profile for deleting it.
Now that you've created a printing profile, you'll need to link it to a device profile, floor plan or POS device. See Linking printing profiles.