Should it ever become necessary, and you need to clean up your production center settings, you have the option to edit or delete them.
Editing production centers
To learn more about production center settings, see Adding production centers. To edit an existing production center:
- From navigation bar go to Configuration > Printing > Production centers.
- Select Edit next to the production center to be adjusted.
- Make the desired changes.
- Select Save to apply your changes to the desired production center.
Deleting production center
If you ever need to remove a production center, you can do so from the Back Office.
- From the main navigation bar of the Back Office, go to Configuration > Printing > Printing profiles.
- Select Remove next to the printing profile to be deleted.
- NOTE: Note that no confirmation prompt appears and the Production Center is deleted immediately.
For more information on order types, printing profiles or printers, please read the following articles: